People are realizing that working for 40 hours a week for 40 years is not an ideal way to live a life. Thus, they prefer to indulge themselves in earning money online which is one of the easiest and fastest ways of earning. In this web world there are certainly various ways of earning money online, but different ways involve different skill, time and technology. Few ways to earn money online are listed below.
Few Popular Ways
- Are you looking for a legitimate way of earning money online? Filling out simple surveys and getting paid for it can be a fun and an attractive way of earning money online. For this you have to be associated with the right survey companies and you will start getting surveys via email to fill out.
- Selling goods on eBay can fetch you some extra money with which you can pay off your debts.
- People realize that blogging is one of the best and loyal ways of making money. Blogging results a good amount of income at the cost of minimum investment.
- You can make money with the website which needs very little investment. It’s a very easy way of making money if you follow few simple guidelines.
- If you are looking for some income, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to get started. It is a program where you can promote your products online and get a percentage of money on the sale of the product.
- Web content writing is a good career option. If you have a fair skill of writing, you can earn a good amount of money by providing the readers with right search or information.
- E-books are big business online, so it is a good opportunity for you to earn money by selling e-books.
Advantages Of Earning Money Online
In addition to the list of several ways of making money on line, people should be provided with some good information on the advantages of making money online.
- Online business provides a relatively fast and consistent profit.
- It involves very little investment.
- It is easy and hassle free.
- In case of online business, transaction of money takes place quite easily.
- In online business, products can be sold easily without investing much of an effort.
Thus, people can earn a good amount of money online by following the above mentioned tips. It is one of the legitimate and easy ways of earning money where people do not have to invest a bulk amount of money.
Posted by Sulaiman Alhasawi on Aug 5, 2009 in Marketing
I will talk today about a new method to market your product or your idea via Twitter. As I explained before Twitter is a very powerful tool to make new prospects and establish new connections. I will show you today a very effective method for you to use in Twitter and its a great leverage. OPTA : Other People Twitter accounts . I made up this acronym to clarify my idea. What I meant by that is you can use other famous Tweeters accounts to spread your words. How can that be possible ? Do you need to know them in person ? Absolutely not !
Sponsored Tweets allows you to do that . Just go and pick any web celebrity you think he/she meets your criteria and create your marketing campaign . The celebrity will look at your offer and maybe other people to choose from.
The flip side is if you believe you you can offer your account for other people to use to market their products, you can apply for that.
Clever entrepreneurs always know when and how to use other peoples resources and in this case OPTA. Its a good leverage and will save you time and effort. Just imagine some Tweeter who has more than a million followers and is willing to help you market your product.
Please read my article Monetizing Twitter ideas part 1.0 for additional hints.
To read more about my online articles ,please follow me on Twitter .
Posted by Sulaiman Alhasawi on Jul 26, 2009 in Marketing
I came across a good article written by Tweetbucks which lists the benefits of using Twitter for your business. I had written a similar article before, you can read it Twitter to follow or not !
According to Tweetbucks article,Twitter can help you :
- “People are looking for you” :which means people of similar interests as you can find you easily and thus increasing your profits and your exposure.
- “Bring traffic to your Site”
- ”Keep your customers informed”
- “Put a face to the company name “
- “Respond real-time to news.”
- “Find new opportunities.”
The reason I’m mentioning TweetBucks is that it uses these advantages and allows you to market your products using short links. I find this a leverage because people can share or retweet your links or your ideas while you are not available.
To read the full article please follow the link : 6 Good Reasons Why Your Business Needs Twitter
Posted by Sulaiman Alhasawi on May 27, 2009 in Marketing
I have read an interesting article “Twitterhawk: No Guts, No Story “ written by Guy Kawasaki. I will summarize it in two points :
1-Targeted audience: Do a Search at Search.Twitter.com for your favorite keyword .
2- Customized Retweets: Twitterhawk will response to every different tweet differently, costing you $0.05 per message.
I think its a good marketing tool, smart and effective.