Every Entrepreneur should take care of his business money. The sign of a healthy business or a startup is positive cash flow.
So to manage your money well you need to take a good look at your expenses . I saw many softwares and web tools free and commercial, but there is one which attracted my attention . A Twitter related tool Tweetwhatyouspend can help you manage your costs . Its so simple and straightforward.
It actually does a good way on how to track your spendings by :
- Categorizing your expenses.
- Setting daily limits and alerts if you exceed them.
- Tracking your average daily spending.
- Showing you a graph about expenses.
- Enabling you to export your expenses statement to an Excel file.
So what does Twitter has to do with it ? You can update your expenses in your Twys’ journal through Twitter account by typing : ‘ d twys anything $cost ‘ . The letter ‘d’ in Twitter is a command which means direct message and ‘twys’ is Tweetwhatyouspend.
Good Luck and enjoy